Hull & Deck Construction
- Lloyds approved Baltek end grained balsa core laminated construction.
- Hand Lay-up E-glass in both hull and deck.
- Hulls molded in one piece for fairness and finish.
- Vinylester resin in outer hull skin for 10 year transferable blister warranty.
- White gelcoat hull and deck.
- Hi traction non-skid surfaces on deck and cockpit sole.
- Deck and hull bonded with "Plexus" structural adhesive.
- ORC sized white thermo-plastic toerails.
- Structural main bulkhead glassed to hull and deck
- Heavy-duty stainless steel chainplates bolted to main bulkhead.
- Anodized aluminum compression post and bearing beam glassed into hull.
- Molded interior watertight compartments.
Keel & Rudder
- Lead & Antimony fin keel finished in VC Underwater Epoxy.
- Near minimum weight faired transom-hung rudder.
- Heavy-duty SS rudder gudgeons and hardware.
- Custom laminated tiller with hiking stick.
Spars & Rigging
- Tapered Hall Spars aluminum class mast
- Airfoil spreaders with thru‑bar spreader bracket.
- Gibb "T" terminals, and black measurement bands.
- Class Certified Boom w/Harken internal outhaul purchase.
- Forespar spinnaker pole with ultra ends.
- 1 x 19 Standing Rigging with open body adjustable turnbuckles.
- Complete class optimized running rigging kit.
- Harken deck hardware kit including mainsheet traveler track and car, spinnaker blocks and hardware, backstay blocks, and halyard cleats.
- Harken cabin top winches.
- Schaefer race jib tracks and adjustable cars.
- Bow chocks and 1 bow pad eye.
- Stainless Steel hand rails.
- Transom corner cleats.
- Optional Lightweight Outboard Bracket
- Main Halyard 5/16" T-900 w/Wichard shackle.
- Jib Halyard 5/16" T-900.
- Spinnaker Halyard ¼" XLS Extra.
- Main Sheet 3/8” XLS.
- Jib Sheet 3/8” STA-SET.
- Spinnaker Sheets 5/16” STA-SET X Lite.
- Backstay, Traveler and Twings ¼" Novetec Dinghy Braid.
- Foreguy 5/16" Ultralite.
- Vang Line 5/16” STA-SET.
- Main Cunningham 1:1 - 1/8" Spectra and 3/16" Ultralite.
- Two Tone Deck.
- Lightweight outboard motor bracket.
- V-Berth cushions.
- Spinnaker Launching Bag (installed).
- Waterline Systems – Faired Epoxy Bottom.
Above specifications are subject to change without prior notice or obligation, J Boats and/or Waterline Systems reserves the right to periodically upgrade specifications through additions, deletions and substitution.